- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expenses strike as well. Stoneside Veterinary Hospital understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the following programs:
- CareCredit- Highlights of the CareCredit program include low monthly payments, promotional terms such as zero interest for 6 months, approval decision in just a few minutes, no annual fee, no time limit on use of funds, and flexibility to use at veterinary practices as well as any other medical or dental practice that accepts CareCredit. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and you can either apply at our hospital or apply yourself over the phone or online by clicking "Apply Now".
- Scratchpay- Scratchpay offers simple and affordable payment plans for veterinary bills. Checking your rate does not affect your credit, only takes a couple of minutes and can be done from your smartphone, tablet or computer. A tablet with internet access is available in the front office for our clients' convenience in applying for this useful payment assistance program.
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. Follow the link below to learn more.
Stoneside Veterinary Hospital offers discounted services to senior citizens and military personnel. We partner with PUPS- Prevent Unwanted Pets of Cat Spring, Texas to provide reduced cost spay and neuter services. Click here or call the office for more information. Stoneside provides spay, neuter and other support to the City of Waller Animal Shelter and Rescue. We also partner with the Houston Area Doberman Rescue. Please contact these organizations directly for more information about adoptable pets and how you can help.